Turntable Belt FBM20.0
Turntable Drive Belt - FBM20.0" - Inside Diameter 161mm.
Please note, that total length of this belt is 20.0 inches.
Place both ends of belt on a ruler. Measure the belt and multiply that measurement by two.
- Inside Diameter: 161mm
- Width: 4.5mm - 5.5mm
This belt size is guaranteed to fit the following Makes & Models:
- DUAL 504, 506, 521, 1009, 1011, 1014, 1015, 1016, 1019, 1010/A/S
- DUAL 503-1, CS-415/-2, 502, 510, 601, 1241, 1245, 1246, 1249
- EMERSON MC-1700
- LOGIC DM101
- SHARP CMS-2, RP-103, RP-107, RP-117
- STANTON 800A
- THORENS TD-125 TD-145, TD-160, TD-165/C, TD-574, TD-125 Mark II
- THORENS TD-126 Mark III, TD-316, TD-280 (no mark)
How to measure your belt.
First you must obtain the thickness of the belt.
Thickness is measured in millimeters. Next you must obtain the circumference of your belt.
Circumference is measured in millimeters. Two ways to measure the belt.
First, pinch both ends and lay flat on a ruler.
Measure the pinched belt and multiply that measurement by two.
Second method is cut the old belt and lay on ruler.The length is your circumference.
Please order by diameter, which are measured in millimeters.
Take the circumference, measured in inches and multiply by 25.4 mm.
Take this number and divide by pie (3.1416) the result will be
the diameter measured in millimeters.